Website Terms and Conditions
If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, your right to access and use this Website shall be terminated immediately.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time without providing any prior notification. The amended Terms and Conditions are effective from the date they are published on this Website. As these Terms and Conditions are amended from time to time, you must check them whenever you visit this Website. Your continued access and use of this Website shall represent your unconditional acceptance of any amendment(s) being made and thus the latest version of the Terms and Conditions.
You are solely permissible to access and use this Website for personal or non-commercial functions, which means this Website shall only be accessed and used directly by a private individual or by a legal entity to find for a product or service for that individual or entity and on their own behalf. Any other kind of access to and use of this Website beyond those are mentioned in this paragraph is strictly prohibited.
You cannot use this Website:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner;
- To hurt, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, threaten, intimidate or harass another person or business, or in a manner that, in our sole and absolute determination, invades another person’s privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging;
- To produce, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person’s databases, records or directories;
- To alter or reverse engineer any part of this Website for any kind of commercial gain; and/or
- In a way that, in our sole and absolute determination, interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems.
Additionally, using the Website in conjunction with any automatic computer code, process, program, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative 『screen scraping』 computer code, process, program or system is strictly prohibited.
Anyone using the Website in any of the above ways or engaging in any of the above activities should stop using the Website immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, including but not limited to intellectual property right(s), ownership and goodwills, of the data, content, material or information displayed and to be found on this Website belongs to us. You can print, copy, transfer or store extracts of content, material or information displayed on this Website for your own personal use if you abide by the following conditions:
- It cannot be used for any business or commercial functions without our written permission. Such right cannot be sold out or transferred to any third party;
- You should not modify or change any of such data, content, material or information. It shall not be excerpted, reproduced, published, used, reformatted and/or displayed on another website without our written permission;
- The standing of us and our licensors as authors of such data, content, material or information should be acknowledged at all times;
- All intellectual property rights such as patents, logos, net domain names, ethical rights, data, supply codes, software, specifications, know how, processes and business strategies (in all cases whether or not registered or unregistered and as well as all rights to use for registration) in and about this Website (including but not limited to data, content, material or information displayed and to be found on it) are owned by us or our licensors, and such rights are reserved. In other words, nothing in this Website and/or Terms and Conditions shall imply any transfer or assign any of the abovementioned ownership, rights and/or goodwills; and
- Images, logos, trademarks or service marks, displayed on this Website are protected by the applicable copyright law(s) and/or any other intellectual property law(s).
Except as mentioned elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, none of the content, material or information displayed and to be found on this Website can be used, copied, modified, published, transmitted, sold, excerpted, reverse designed, reproduced, reformatted or distributed by you without our prior written permission.
You shall retain possession of any feedback, content or material you submit on this Website (「User Content」). You shall unconditionally grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty free and unlimited license to use, alter, store, share, sell, publish and transmit such User Content in any manner and for any purpose.
Exclusions of Liability
We shall not be accountable (directly or indirectly) if the information, material, data, knowledge, including but not limited to that from a third party, on the Website is inaccurate, or if there are any errors or omissions within such data, material and information. You must bear in mind that such information could be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We will not be held liable (directly or indirectly) for any knowledge, material or data on the Website, whether it has been provided by third parties. You agree that we are not in any way provide any warranty and/or represent that the Website or any information on this Website or any third party website is free from viruses or anything which can have a harmful impact on any technology.
We hold no responsibility for direct or indirect losses or damages arising from an inability to access the Website and from any use of the Website that is beyond our control. We are not accountable or to be blamed for any indirect losses or damages suffered or incurred by you or those which were not predictable as a result of your access and/use of this Website. This includes but not limited to any loss of savings you expect to make, loss of business or business opportunity, loss of profit or revenue or for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of this Website which was not foreseeable by us when you are using and accessing this Website.
A number of our channels can offer you with access to third party websites who can host reviews concerning a number of the products and services. In some instances you will even be able to access user reviews directly on the Website. The views expressed in third party websites do not represent our views and we shall not be accountable for the accuracy or content of any such views or expressions.
You will be able to apply for a variety of products and services via this Website. The products and services are provided by third parties. You are solely responsible for your choice of product or service. We are not accountable or to be blamed (directly or indirectly) for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of any product or service you received and/or purchased in a result of or on the basis of using this Website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in reference to that product or service. Please bear in mind that the data and descriptions of products and services on this Website might not represent the entire descriptions of all the options and terms and conditions of these products and services. You need to make sure that you carefully look at all the options and the terms and conditions of any product or service before purchasing it.
When you purchase an insurance product on this Website, please ensure that all details are correct; under no circumstances will refunds be provided once the insurance certificate has been issued. Neither MGL nor MIBL will have any liability for refunds once the insurance certificate has been issued.
We offer links from this Website and from emails sent to you to third parties. Due to this, we tend to mention websites that are operated by third parties that we do not manage. You access and use these third party websites at your sole discretion and risk. Any links to third party websites are provided for your interest and convenience only. We are not accountable for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of use of any third party websites or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party mentioned on this Website.